Happy birthday beautiful quotes and messages 2019

Happy birthday beautiful quotes and messages 2019


Happy birthday, beautiful quotes and messages 2019
Happy birthday, beautiful quotes and messages 2019

Happy birthday beautiful quotes 
  • Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a fabulous day.
  • Wishing you a very special birthday and a wonderful year ahead!
  • The warmest wishes for a very happy birthday.
  • I hope your birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows and love and laughter! Sending many good wishes to you on your special day.
  • Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day today and the year ahead is full of many blessings.
  • Wishing you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true.
  • Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is full of fun and adventure.
  • Happy Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day and many blessings for the year ahead.
  • May your birthday be sprinkled with fun and laughter. Have a great day!
  • Congratulations on your birthday! Sending you our love and good wishes.
  • Many happy returns to you on your birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day full of friends, family, and cake!
  • Happy Birthday to my best buddy! I hope you have a good one.




Happy Birthday wishes for Friends


  • A birthday is a great time to tell a friend how much they mean to you! Use these simple birthday message examples as a starting point and personalise further to make your friend feel extra-loved on their birthday.
  • Happy Birthday! I’m so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we’ve had together this year. Here’s too many more!
  • Happy Birthday to such a fabulous friend! Wishing you many blessings for the year ahead.
  • Happy Birthday to my crazy, fun, fabulous best friend! I love you to the moon and back and am so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we’ve shared this year. I hope you have a great day!
  • Happy Birthday to my best buddy! I hope you have a good one.
  • Many happy returns on your birthday! I know this past year has had some tough times but I hope that the coming year brings you the good fortune you deserve. You’re a great friend and I am so thankful for your presence in my life.
  • Happy Birthday to my gorgeous friend, you’re the best! I hope you have a brilliant day.



Birthday Wishes for Sister


  • Write your sister a cute, inspirational, or funny birthday message with one of these birthday wishes for sisters.
  • Happy Birthday to the coolest sister! The day is brighter and more fun when you’re around.
  • Happy Birthday, sister. May today be the start of a wonderful, glorious and joyful year.
  • There is no better sister that I could dream up. You are my best friend and partner-in-crime. Life would be dull without you. Happy Birthday!
  • I am so grateful you’re my sister, I can’t imagine life without you! Thanks for being amazing! Have a great birthday!
  • There’s never a dull moment with you in the house, thanks for all the fun and laughter you bring into our lives! May your birthday be full of joy, and may the year ahead be your best one yet! Happy Birthday!
  • Sisters fill your soul with bright sunshine and your heart with laughter and joy. Happy Birthday!
  • You’re truly one in a million - so kind, caring, and sweet. To be honest, I am not sure how we are even related! I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are.
  • Hooray it’s your birthday! Probably the only thing that we didn’t have to share as kids! Today it’s all about you - have fun and enjoy your special day!
  • Sisters are a lot likes toppings on ice cream: you can get by without them, but where’s the fun in that? Thanks for sweetening my life with your love. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday! Here’s to the cutest, smartest, most perfect sister! I think it must run in the family.




Birthday Wishes for Brother




  • Happy Birthday to my brother. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday to such a great brother, I hope you have a fun day today!
  • Happy Birthday to the coolest brother! The day is brighter and more fun when you’re around.
  • Hooray it’s your birthday! Probably the only thing that we didn’t have to share as kids! Today it’s all about you - have fun and enjoy your special day!
  • No matter how serious life gets, you’ve got to have that one person you can be stupid with. So glad I’ve got you bro! Have a brilliant birthday!
  • It’s remarkable how long we’ve put up with each other. Happy Birthday.
  • You’re turning a perfect age. Old enough to recognise your mistakes but young enough to make more. Happy Birthday!
  • I hope you have a brilliant birthday brother, and that this next year is full of exciting opportunities! Keep reaching for those stars, I believe in you!
  • There’s never a dull moment with you in the house, thanks for all the fun and laughter you bring into our lives! May your birthday be full of joy, and may the year ahead be your best one yet! Happy Birthday!
  • Another adventure-filled year awaits you, I hope you enjoy it to the full! Happy Birthday brother!



Birthday wishes for husbands


  • Happy Birthday to my partner in crime. Let’s make some mischief today and every day!
  • Happy Birthday to my favourite adventurer. I never would have gone so many places without you. Now hurry and let’s get planning for the next one!
  • There isn’t enough wrapping paper in the world to contain all the love I have for you. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
  • My amazing husband, you’ve been working so hard. Today, take a seat, grab a beer, and get ready to enjoy some of my amazing cake. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday to my husband. You’re the best thing in this world. It’s true. I can’t imagine my life without you. Now, let’s get this party started!
  • Some days you’re my hero. Other days, you’re my knight in shining Armour. But today you’re the king of the cake! Happy Birthday!
  • Every day, you are my companion, my comforter, and my friend. I am so blessed to have and to hold you as my husband. Happy Birthday!
  • I believe in you. You have amazing dreams and the ability to make them happen. There’s nothing you can’t do! You have so many amazing qualities and gifts. And I know you can do whatever you set your mind to. Happy Birthday, let make these wishes come true!
  • Every part of me loves every bit of you. Happy Birthday, My Love.
  • To my wonderful husband, I never believed in soul mates until I met you. Happy Birthday!
  • A Toast to My Husband: You’re my best friend, my confidant, the love of my life. I can’t wait to celebrate you. Happy Birthday!



Sweet and inspirational birthday wishes for the wife


  • Many happy returns to my darling wife.
  • Happy Birthday to the woman I love!
  • Happy Birthday to my beautiful and loving wife!
  • Thank you for everything you do. Let’s make the year great together. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday to the woman who has stolen my heart, to the light of my life, my darling, my wife!
  • You are my world and I cannot imagine my life without you. Loving birthday wishes to my adorable wife!
  • You are my today and all of my tomorrows. Happy Birthday, my love.
  • Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale. I’m so happy to be part of this fairytale with you! Happy Birthday, my love!
  • We’ve celebrated a lot of birthdays together, but after all this time, you’re still incredible! Have a wonderful day.
  • Like fine wine we get better with age... or rather, we feel better about our age with lots of wine! Happy Birthday, darling!
  • Happy Birthday to my patter-in-wine!
  • When life gives you birthdays, eat cake!
  • Some things just get better with age... and you’re definitely one of them!

Happy birthday beautiful quotes 

Comments